Limber: characterized by ease in bending the body; supple; pliable
Being limber is more than just being a human Gumby. It’s a blend of flexibility, mobility, and balance.
But many people will think limber = stretching. Not quite. Turns out it takes more than just stretching
How do you know if you’re inflexible and what exactly is flexibility and mobility? Start with our Performance Standards Test
Ways to get up and get limber
- The power behind standing up straight
- How tight muscles can age you and what to do about it
- Working out at Work…really?
- Combat all your sitting with this hip mobility drill (no stretching required)
Balance is one of your best weapons
And you’ll see a lot people do this before they run, exercise, or if just something feels tight. But….Should you stretch
- Three Simple Ways to Look Ten Years Younger
- A Primer on Priming from a World Class Runner
- Five Ways to Improve Your Balance
- How to Get Younger One Leg at a Time
Limber Up and learn how to Live Free with Fusion.